The thoroughly revised and expanded edition of the book that critics are calling the first true investing book for the “new normal,” The Wealth Code 2.0 is an indispensable financial survival guide for the twenty-first century and how to staying rich in good times and bad.
In The Wealth Code 2.0, financial planner and investment strategist Jason Vanclef gives you the straight answers and solid solutions you need to take charge of your own financial future. From an analysis of the downside of conventional thinking to the secrets of the Fortune 400, from diversification tactics for building a solid financial blueprint to estate and income tax planning and improving returns on investments, Vanclef covers all the bases. He provides expert tips on using “alternative” investments such as real estate, oil and gas, collateralized notes, equipment, bullion and collectibles in combination with traditional investments to potentially provide greater stability for ones financial portfolio.
The Wealth Code 2.0 delivers:
- A comprehensive, easy-to-understand and – use plan for maximizing your investments by focusing on improving cash flow while simultaneously reducing income tax
- The reasons why True Asset Class Diversification is, in his opinion, the best, most reliable way to build a solid financial foundation for a secure future.
- The unvarnished truth about “tried and true” Wall Street practices and why stocks and bonds are not the answer for retirement “peace of mind” — and which investment vehicles are.
- Sobering insights into life insurance and Variable/ Fixed/Index Fixed annuities that agents will rarely tell you about.
- Priceless tips on whether or not to pay off your home, contribute to a retirement account, or pay cash for a car and how to build your wealth more efficiently.
- Expert advice on how to diversify into oil and gas, equipment, notes, real estate, bullion, and collectibles the way the super-rich do — information that Wall Street doesn’t want you to have.
- Get the lowdown on advanced income tax reduction strategies, discounted Roth IRA conversions, and asset protection techniques that can help protect your hard earned wealth.
The expanded edition also includes over 120 pages of new content. Including:
- Discounted Roth IRA tax conversions.
- Advanced asset protection.
- Income tax protection techniques.
- Numerous new “Legs” on the financial table.
- Detailed discussions on the Bond Bubble.
- Comprehensive case studies.
- New stories and analogies.
About the author
Jason Vanclef, author of The Wealth Code: How the Rich Stay Rich in Good Times and Bad, was born in Eugene, Oregon. He grew up in Palo Alto, CA. After graduating from California Polytechnic State University with a B.S in Biological Chemistry, Jason spent 5 years serving as a Homicide/Narcotic Senior Criminalist for the California Sheriff’s Department. Jason attributes his training and experience as a motivating factor to “thinking outside the box,” an ability that proved invaluable when he formed Vanclef Financial Group, Inc. In The Wealth Code, Jason applies these same principles and highlights how to manage financial planning effectively by using alternative strategies to compliment the more traditional stock market avenues. With over a decade of experience, Jason provides expert guidance to investors structuring their retirement portfolios, income taxes, asset protection, estate planning and more.
Hardcover: 282 pages
Publisher: Wiley (January 22, 2013)
Dimensions: 5.9 x 3.1 x 9.8 inches